Wave - Twin Steam Shower - 1400mm x 900mm
Harness the power of water.
Welcome to the Insignia sports and fitness shower collection. We are delighted to present to you our exclusive collection of showers. Taking its inspiration from the natural qualities of water, ‘wave’ explores the feeling of cascading water, capturing light, energy, and power to elevate the senses and rejuvenate the mind and body.
The large back panel is encapsulated with the artistic designer finish, offering complete visual immersion within the shower cabin.
Carefully selected by our designers, this wonderful artwork will set the scene for the most relaxing of shower experiences.
- Sports and Fitness range with designer artwork
- LeakFree tray design - unique to Insignia
- Reviving aromatherapy infused steam
- Bluetooth connectivity for smartphone audio
- Omni-directional body jets
- Stylish white slatted flooring to cushion feet
- Soothing LED chromatherapy mood lighting
- Insignia’s fast start 3kw steam generator with chrome finished steam outlet
- Thermostatically controlled water valve with Vernet technology for consistent water temperature
- 5 Year manufacturer’s warranty upon registration
- Theme: Wave
- Frame Colour: Black
- Back Panel: Specially designed Sports theme panel
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Shape: Offset Quadrant Shower Enclosure - Left Hand
- Shape: Offset Quadrant Shower Enclosure - Right Hand
- Shape: Rectangle Shower Enclosure
- Shape: Twin Rectangle Shower Enclosure
- Tray: Insignia's industry changing LeakFree tray design
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Insignia's QuickClick build system
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative ‘M’ touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy LED Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Fast start 3kW Steam Generator
- Chrome finished steam outlet
- Insignia’s Aromatherapy Modular Infusion System (AMI)
- Overhead monsoon rain shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with three different pressurised settings
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Recommended 2.5 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.4 BAR pressure
- EasyGlide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- 6mm tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Waterproof grain effect tray insert
Insignia Showers proudly introduce the dynamic Wave shower range, and fully equipped with Insignia’s trademark 2nd Generation features, including LeakFree shower tray and QuickClick installation.
This cabin offers a wondrously calm and uplifting place for you to experience all the enhanced wellbeing features only available from an Insignia shower.
Slide open the elegant chrome bodied handle and step inside your personal space of peace and relaxation. From above the overhead LED mood lighting casts a rainbow of colour around you, bathing you in a soft pool of light. Immerse yourself under the monsoon shower and feel instantly refreshed as cascades of purifying water cleanse away the stresses of the day.
Take the weight off your feet with the cushioned fold down seat and feel a moment of pure calm as six massaging body jets soothe your muscles from behind. Meanwhile delight as sumptuous plumes of warming envelop you, providing a deeper sense of cleanliness from head-to-toe leaving you feeling glowingly fresh. If you desire it, you can enhance your steam experience further with the in-shower aromatherapy system, Ami, where a rich array of botanical fragrances can be infused into the steam bringing about a sensuous and dreamy ambience. With your favourite music playing from the interior Bluetooth speakers, imagine all these sensory elements combine to transport you to a place of complete tranquillity and peace.
|SKU||Wave - Twin Steam Shower|
|Product Support Page||None selected|
New to Steam Showers?
We understand that everyone will have
questions when it comes to selecting the
perfect shower. So Insignia have put
together a dedicated knowledge centre
just to help you. Please visit
|Dimensions & Technical Data||
Weights and Boxes:
- Hot and Cold connections & 2.5 - 3.4 BAR Pressure is required
- Flexible 1 meter waste hose included
- 13Amp plug supplied for electrics such as control panel and lighting | CE Certified
Weights and Boxes:
- Net Weight – Approx 170kg | Gross Weight - Approx 185kg
- Our showers typically come in 6-7 boxes which are designed to be easily transported
New to Steam Showers?
Questions about Insignia's innovations?
Just need an answer?